Saturday 1 January 2011

January 1st!

I want to make so many changes this year. I feel like I've become stagnant and waste so much time doing nothing. I look around my house and think of all the things I would love to do with it, I need to use space better, clear clutter, improve storage. I want to learn to use my sewing machine, learn to felt, and make button jewellery. Next Christmas I would like to be able to give more handmade gifts.
I want to start meal planning and waste less food, and bake cakes!
I need to spend less time online and more time playing with my children. I need to read my bible every day and speak to my Lord and Saviour daily too. I want my children to learn about Jesus by watching me.
I want to start swimming again, and for us to go for long walks as a family.
This Spring I want to start growing things in my garden so we can gradually become more self sufficient.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment