Friday 14 January 2011

Change

Well has much changed in the past 2 weeks? Plenty! Not a lot of the stuff I posted about on NY Day though.
I've gone back to work after 5 weeks off sick after having a total thyroidectomy. I worked Tuesday night and just about survived. I've actually called in sick for tonight due to a sore throat and cough. We've all been ill and Thomas has croup. That was a big change, the first time my healthy little man has been quite poorly. He is on the mend now though, the Dr gave him a prescription for steroids and they have really worked. I knew he was really not well when he didn't even want to nurse, but he nursed last night and this morning as usual so :D
So with all this illness I think I may start my plans for change on Feb 1st!!
Another change is Jon has decided to go back to his old job, that that will bring a lot of change of it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment